- Friday April 3: Please read the sections on sedimentary rocks and metamorphic rocks. Take notes and apply the information to your assigned rock. We will go over the chapters next week!
Wednesday April 1 and Thursday April 2:
- If you are scheduled to have a meeting time with me, we will go over minerals and hopefully begin igneous rocks
- If you are not scheduled to have a class time with me, please read the section on igneous rocks and create your salt gardens.
Monday March 30 and Tuesday March 31:
- 3rd hour: Please be sure that you are logging on at 11am. You should recently have received a zoom chat invitation. See you soon!
- If you are scheduled to have a zoom meeting with me, we will go over the minerals powerpoint and the rock presentation which will be due on Friday April 10. You will get your mineral/rock assignment today.
- If you are not scheduled to have a meeting with me, start your salt garden. I will have started one and will be showing the progression of it with pictures. (PS: This is a fun one to do with younger brothers and sisters). If you do not have some of the supplies, this will just be a casualty of at-home schooling. Hopefully, you will enjoy the one that I made. Also, read the section on igneous rocks and take notes. Apply this to your rock type as you go.
- So, to clarify, your “assignment” if we do not have class time scheduled is a salt garden and take notes on the igneous rocks chapter. If you do have scheduled time, we will go through the mineral powerpoint, you should take notes and we will review the rock presentation which is not due until next week.