Friday September 20:
- Introductory Unit Test. Be ready to start immediately. It is long!
Thursday September 19:
- Answer questions on the review and continue to work on it.
Wednesday September 18:
- Begin working on the review for the introductory unit test
Tuesday September 17:
- Finish Pure Science vs. Applied Science Debates
Monday September 16:
- Turn in “Outside the Box” graphs. Please remember, you need to turn in a data set with your name on it (one per team), a graph (each person) and an explanation of why you chose that graph, what the trends are and how the graph efficiently demonstrates them.
- Debates on Pure Science vs. Applied Science