Wednesday and Thursday April 29-30:
- Attend a Zoom meeting during your scheduled class time when you will be graphing the data collected by yourself and your classmates. You will be broken into 5 groups with each group assigned a specific instrument. Please have your weather data uploaded an hour before your class is scheduled to begin. Graph the provided data from that instrument and upload it to the appropriate Box folder. Please be sure that your names are on the graph. Also, be sure to follow the steps of graphing!
- Complete the “Cloud Lab” and upload your answers to the appropriate Box folder with your name in the title of the document.
Monday and Tuesday April 27-28:
- Attend a brief Zoom meeting during your scheduled class time to go over the assignments for the week.
- Do the lab at the beginning of Severe Winds and Tornadoes. Do not worry about Part B which asks you to have among other things, a bicycle pump. If you are able to do it and are looking for something to do, please do it and report back! Upload the completed answers to the lab in appropriate Box folder with your name in the title of the document
- Here is a link to a printable map of the United States to assist with Part A of the lab: https://www.waterproofpaper.com/printable-maps/united-states-maps/printable-map-of-the-united-states-labeled.pdf
- Read the chapter on Severe Winds and Tornadoes and take notes. Upload your notes to the appropriate Box folder with your name in the title of the document.
- Don’t forget to be taking your weather measurements! If they are not working the best, it is all right. Part of what I wanted was the experience of building it and taking the measurements. We will graph it as best we can on Wednesday.